You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Not needed since v1.10 (R2Northstar/NorthstarLauncher@841881af9e).
|1 month ago|
|.github||2 months ago|
|release||1 month ago|
|thunderstore||1 year ago|
|.ci.env.example||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
Northstar is a modding framework client that allows users to host their own Titanfall 2 servers using custom scripts and assets to create custom content, as well as being able to host vanilla content.
Installation | Troubleshooting | Wiki
Northstar's development is split into 6 repositories:
- NorthstarLauncher (Code for the C++ hook DLL)
- NorthstarMods (Code for the squirrel mods responsible for server gamelogic recreation and custom content)
- NorthstarStubs (D3D11 and GFSDK stubs for the Northstar dedicated server)
- NorthstarNavs (Custom navmesh files used for AI navigation)
- NorthstarDiscordRPC (Discord RPC plugin)
- Atlas (Backend API for server browser, player authentication, and persistence)
The documentation is split into three repositories:
- NorthstarTF (Main website)
- NorthstarWiki (Wiki covering installation, hosting and configuration of Northstar)
- ModdingDocs (Guides and tutorials on how to mod using Northstar)
Thanks to everyone that's put up with me and helped out with this project, it's been a fun passion project I've had throughout 2021 so releasing it is pretty cathartic. Specifically:
- Thanks to the Icepick developers for making the Icepick, I initially forked it for earlier versions of Northstar and it was a great base to experiment with stuff on before moving to the custom launcher.
- Thanks to everyone on R5R team for giving me advice on some later parts of development.
- Thanks to everyone in the testing server for putting up with me and helping find bugs.
- Thanks to everyone else that's helped, gave advice, all that.